About Mountain View Therapy
Mountain View Therapy is the leading provider of outpatient and acute care therapy services in Western Colorado. We are a unique group of rehabilitation clinics with a comprehensive range of services for all ages from birth to the elderly including Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy; Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation; and Wound and Ostomy Care.
Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitation services that maximize function and promote well-being.
Meet our Mountain View Therapy caregivers.
Our Rehabilitation Services in Montrose
To learn more about the specific therapy and rehabilitation programs we offer at Montrose Regional Health, click on the service line you are interested in below.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call us at (970) 240-7369 or visit our Locations tab below for addresses and phone numbers for all of our locations.
If you have had an injury, surgery, or pain limiting your ability to function and interact with your immediate surroundings during work, recreation, and daily life, please consult with your physician and request an order for therapy services. You will need to have your physician fax the order to our office at (970) 240-7306 or you can bring the order to our main office at 801 S. 4th St. If you have questions, please call us at (970) 240-7369.
Our therapists apply tested principles and treatment practices to serve your unique condition and goals for recovery. From initial diagnosis to eventual recovery, our focus is on healing and bringing you back to your best physical, cognitive, and functional health.
We recognize that as a healthcare consumer you have a choice of who you see for treatment. We are honored to be your therapy provider and are committed to working with you to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle.
- A review of your medical history
- The examination is department-specific and may include pain levels, range of motion, strength, cognition, speech, functional tasks, sensory awareness
- You and your therapist determine goals based on your evaluation that will assist you in your recovery as quickly and safely as possible
- Relieving symptoms, stabilizing condition Regain maximum movement, function and cognition
- We will determine how often you come in based on physician request, diagnosis, response to treatment, and insurance coverage. Usually this is 2 to 3 times per week.
- You will gain valuable knowledge that will help you take control of your well being, health and physical function.
What to wear
- Loose comfortable clothing
- Good shoes
What you can do
- Follow through with your home program.
- Ask questions.
- Communicate with your therapist about missing appointments.
- Arrive on time.
- Report any changes in condition, pain, or function to your therapist.
Mountain View Therapy-Main Clinic
- 801 S. 4th St
- Phone: 970-240-7369 Fax: 970-240-7306
- Services provided – Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapy, Adult (teen to elderly) Rehabilitation, Orthopedic and Neurological conditions, Balance, Wheelchair fitting, Low vision, Hivamat, Functional Capacity Evaluations and Lift Testing, Hand Therapy/Splinting
Center for Wellness
- 820 S 4th St.
- Phone: 970-252-2646 Fax: 970-240-7297
- Services provided – Wound Care with physician consultation available on-site by Dr. Sarah Judkins as needed, Lymphedema, Ostomy Care, Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation, Pelvic Health Clinic.
- 645 S 5th St
- Phone: 970-252-2819 Fax: 970-252-2776
- Services provided – Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Physical Therapy for infants to teens
Pelvic Health Clinic
- 421 S Nevada Ave
- Phone: 970-252-2570 Fax: 970-252-2780
- Services provided – Pelvic health services for pelvic floor problems such as urinary and fecal incontinence, painful intercourse, and sexual dysfunction.
- 185 Sherman St. Unit 103
- Phone: 970-626-4050 Fax: 970-626-4051
- Services provided – Physical Therapy for Orthopedic and Neurological conditions, Dry Needling, Pelvic Health, Myofascial release and Manual Lymphatic Drainage
Montrose Recreational Center Clinic
- 16350 Woodgate Road #100
- Phone: 970-252-2536
- Services provided – Physical Therapy, Aquatic Therapy, Sports Medicine, Injury recovery