About Mountain View Therapy
Mountain View Therapy is the leading provider of outpatient and acute care therapy services in Western Colorado. We are a unique group of rehabilitation clinics with a comprehensive range of services for all ages from birth to the elderly including Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy; Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation; and Wound and Ostomy Care.
Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitation services that maximize function and promote well-being. We are Friends and Family caring for Friends and Family.
Our Rehabilitation Services in Montrose
To learn more about the specific therapy and rehabilitation programs we offer at Montrose Regional Health, click on the service line you are interested in below.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call us at (970) 240-7369 or visit our Locations tab below for addresses and phone numbers for all of our locations.
If you have had an injury, surgery, or pain limiting your ability to function and interact with your immediate surroundings during work, recreation, and daily life, please consult with your physician and request an order for therapy services. You will need to have your physician fax the order to our office at (970) 240-7306 or you can bring the order to our main office at 801 S. 4th St. If you have questions, please call us at (970) 240-7369.
Our therapists apply tested principles and treatment practices to serve your unique condition and goals for recovery. From initial diagnosis to eventual recovery, our focus is on healing and bringing you back to your best physical, cognitive, and functional health.
We recognize that as a healthcare consumer you have a choice of who you see for treatment. We are honored to be your therapy provider and are committed to working with you to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle.
- A review of your medical history
- The examination is department-specific and may include pain levels, range of motion, strength, cognition, speech, functional tasks, sensory awareness
- You and your therapist determine goals based on your evaluation that will assist you in your recovery as quickly and safely as possible
- Relieving symptoms, stabilizing condition Regain maximum movement, function and cognition
- We will determine how often you come in based on physician request, diagnosis, response to treatment, and insurance coverage. Usually this is 2 to 3 times per week.
- You will gain valuable knowledge that will help you take control of your well being, health and physical function.
What to wear
- Loose comfortable clothing
- Good shoes
What you can do
- Follow through with your home program.
- Ask questions.
- Communicate with your therapist about missing appointments.
- Arrive on time.
- Report any changes in condition, pain, or function to your therapist.
Mountain View Therapy-Main Clinic
- 801 S. 4th St
- Phone: 970-240-7369 Fax: 970-240-7306
- Services provided – Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapy, Adult (teen to elderly) Rehabilitation, Orthopedic and Neurological conditions, Balance, Wheelchair fitting, Low vision, Hivamat, Functional Capacity Evaluations and Lift Testing, Hand Therapy/Splinting
Center for Wellness
- 820 S 4th St.
- Phone: 970-252-2646 Fax: 970-240-7297
- Services provided – Wound Care with physician consultation available on-site by Dr. Sarah Judkins as needed, Lymphedema, Ostomy Care, Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation, Pelvic Health Clinic.
- 645 S 5th St
- Phone: 970-252-2819 Fax: 970-252-2776
- Services provided – Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Physical Therapy for infants to teens
- 185 Sherman St. Unit 103
- Phone: 970-626-4050 Fax: 970-626-4051
- Services provided – Physical Therapy for Orthopedic and Neurological conditions, Dry Needling, Pelvic Health
Montrose Recreational Center Clinic
- 16350 Woodgate Road #100
- Phone: 970-252-2536
- Services provided – Physical Therapy, Aquatic Therapy, Sports Medicine, Injury recovery
- Misty Lasher-Brant: Business Operations Director
- Justin Wilson: MSPT, Clinical Director
- Lori Miller: Business Operations Manager
- Becca Cooper: OTR, Clinical Supervisor, Pediatric Clinic
- Laura Bielak: DPT, Clinical Supervisor, Pelvic Health Clinic
- Leann Lane: PT, Clinical Supervisor, Ridgway Clinic
- Jane Kelly: RN, CWOCN, Ostomy Care at the Center for Wellness Exercise Physiologist
- Jedd Beros: CMES, EP-C, CSCS, Community Exercise Classes at the Center for Wellness Occupational Therapy
- Amy Shaw: OTR, Mountain View Therapy Clinic, ARU
- Becky Clark: OTR, Pediatric Clinic
- Becca Cooper: OTR, Pediatric Clinic
- Emily Mercer: OTR, Mountain View Therapy Clinic, Acute Care/ICU
- Janet McMillon: OTR, Pediatric Clinic
- Julie Graham: OTR, Joint Replacement Center, Mountain View Therapy Clinic, and Inpatients
- Kathe White: OTR, CLT, Lymphedema at Center for Wellness Clinic
- Madison Cano: OTR, Acute Care/ICU
- Sarah Lorenzen: OTR; Mountain View Therapy Clinic
- Sierra Mulkey: OTR, Acute Care/ICU
- Shelby Powers: OTR, Pediatric Clinic/ pediatric aquatics therapy at the Rec Center Clinic
- Allison Gelvin: DPT, Ridgway Clinic
- Andrea Stubel: DPT, Ridgway Clinic
- Beth Gibson: PT, Pediatric Clinic and Mountain View Therapy Clinic (Vestibular)
- Brittany Ginaven: DPT, Acute Care/ICU
- Calli Anderson: DPT, Acute Care/ICU
- Carriee Thompsen: DPT, Mountain View Therapy Clinic (Vestibular)
- Cate Wilson: MSPT, Acute Care/ICU
- Charles Casey: PT, Rec Center Clinic
- Dieter Preuschl: PT, Mountain View Therapy Clinic
- Doug Maddy: DPT, Mountain View Therapy Clinic
- Fred Schmidt: PT, Joint Replacement Center and Mountain View Therapy
- Heather Evans: PT, MSPT, Mountain View Therapy Clinic
- Heidi Lavrisha: PT, DPT, Pelvic Health Clinic
- Julie Mazzola: PT, Pelvic Health Clinic
- Judy Knight: PT, Mountain View Therapy Clinic
- Justin Wilson: MSPT, Mountain View Therapy
- Kathleen Bilowith: MSPT, Lymphedema at Center for Wellness Clinic
- Kolten Tea: DPT, Mountain View Therapy Clinic
- Laura Bielak: DPT, Pelvic Health Clinic
- Laura Molnar: PT, Joint Replacement Center and Mountain View Therapy
- Leann Lane: PT, Clinical Supervisor, Ridgway Clinic
- Lori Deltondo: PTA, Wound Care Clinic at the Center for Wellness, Acute Care/ICU
- Mary Jo Anleitner: PT,MS, Acute Care / Emergency Department
- Megan Maddy: DPT, Mountain View Therapy Clinic
- Peter Gollogly: PT, CWS, Wound Care Clinic at the Center for Wellness, Acute Care/ICU
- Rhonda Elmore: PT, Mountain View Therapy Clinic
- Sarah Zugalla: DPT, Ridgway Clinic
- Scott Baadte: PT, Rec Center Clinic
- Spencer Shellberg: DPT, Acute Care / Emergency Department
- Terri Simon: PTA, Joint Replacement Center and Mountain View Therapy
- Teri Prashek: DPT, Pediatric Clinic
- Will Traver: DPT, Joint Replacement Center and Mountain View Therapy
- Erin Marcinek: MA-CCC, SLP, Pediatric Clinic
- Patti Anderson: CCC, SLP, Pediatric Clinic / Director of Scottish Rite
- Sahra Martinez: CCC, SLP, Pediatric Clinic
- Taylor Carmer: CCC, SLP, Adult Speech Therapy / Acute Care / MBSS
Ancillary/Support and Office Staff
- Amanda Duran: Rehab Technician, Pediatric Clinic
- Brittany Knauss: Clinic Coordinator, Main Mountain View Therapy Clinic
- Brooke Tullio: Clinic Coordinator, Pediatric Clinic
- Eden Hardwick: Rehab Technician, Pediatric Clinic
- Evie Bailey: Clinic Coordinator, Main Mountain View Therapy Clinic
- Jen Tipton: Clinic Coordinator/Rehab Technician, Ridgway Clinic
- Kaylin Meisberger: Rehab Technician, Main Mountain View Therapy Clinic
- Leann Twehous: Clinic Coordinator/Rehab Technician, Pelvic Health Clinic
- Sharon Edwards: Clinic Coordinator/Rehab Technician, Center for Wellness
- Laura Lopez: Clinic Coordinator/Fluent Spanish Translator, Rec Center Clinic
- Lisa Althaus: Class Acts Community Class Instructor
- Stacy Widener: Rehab Technician, Pediatric Clinic
- Zack Tipton: Rehab Technician, Ridgway Clinic