Our registered dietitians at Montrose Regional Health believe that food is to be enjoyed, yet understand that the food we eat also affects medical conditions, fitness and overall health.
With helpful guidance from our dietitians, individuals learn how to set and meet goals for permanent lifestyle changes.
About Our Registered Dietitians:
- Have degrees in nutrition, dietetics, public health or a related field
- Completed an internship and passed a national examination
- May hold advanced degrees and additional certifications in specialized areas of practice
- Encourage advancing the nutritional status of Americans and people around the world
- Translate the science of nutrition into practical solutions for healthy living
- Help individuals make unique, positive lifestyle changes
The dietitians employed at MRH are registered with the Commission on Dietetic Registration. Professional credentials are maintained through evidence-based practice and continuing education experiences.
A registered dietitian practices the science of medical nutrition therapy. Based on your nutritional status, condition, illness or injury, a dietitian will work with you to optimize your treatment and aid your recovery. Call us at 970-240-7280 to learn more.